viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Let it go





I'm really learning a lot of practical and theorical things here.


This isn't being only a trip for work, but a trip for me, into me, to get to know myself better.
To know what I can do and what I can't. To see how far can I get in every single way of my personality, of my body, of my soul.



But the most important thing I think I'm learning is to...

Let go.

Let go the problems that can't be solved.
Let go the tension.
Let go things that aren't going to happen anyways.
Let go stuff that doesn't matter.
Let go my mistakes.
Let go people that are already lost.
Let go preconceived ideas.
Let go my hair away, even, hehe.

And stay relaxed no matter what, and be unconcerned, awake, brave, happy, shameless, bold...

...And be free.

No hay comentarios: